Authors in Dawn can review changes made to a course and other catalog entries in Dawn using the Authoring tools, Settings screen.
View edit history shows a list of all of the versions, when the edits were made, and by whom. Authors can also review JSON records (this requires some coding literacy).
To do so:
- Open the Administration > Catalog screen.
- Select Edit for the desired entry.
- On the Settings screen, click View edit history.
- On the Edit history screen, previous Versions are listed along with the date they were Modified and who they were Modified by. Select a version to see more details.
- On the Changes screen, you can see the version number, date and time that you're viewing.
- Review the Change (changed element and current value) and the Preview value.
- Use the Previous version and Next version buttons to review other versions.
- Click Raw differences to view a raw diff of the concept JSON records; the changes are highlighted.
- Note: This view may take some time to load.