You can format Multiple answer questions as graphic hot spot interactions where you give students an image with clickable hot spots that they can select to answer a question.
To set up a Graphic hot spot question
- Scroll back to the top, and specify how many Points the question is worth.
- Enter the question as you want it displayed to students.
- Click Select image to upload the image you want used as the background for the question. Your answer hot spots will be placed on this image.
- Once the image is placed, you can:
- Click Remove image to cut and replace it.
- Click Edit image to use the Draw tool to make graphic changes to the image right in Buzz.
- Click Add answer and then Add hot spot to create hot spots. Click the X to remove a hot spot.
Use Edit image to add annotations, add shapes and arrows, cover text, crop the image and more.
- A hot spot is automatically placed on the image for every one you add. This example has four hot spots.
- Drag the hot spot to the desired positions and resize them by dragging the bottom right corner.
- Notice that the hot spot's details are highlighted below when you select it in the image.
- You can define the border style, width, and color of the hot spots.
- The fields on the left define the styles for spots before a student has selected one.
- The fields on the right define the selected spot styles.
- You can name the hot spots, so you can see what students chose in assessment analytics (students don't see the names provided when completing the assessment).
- Check the boxes on the left next to the correct answers (the boxes you want students to select).
- Review and edit the size and position of each hot spot. Notice that they are listed as percentages of the background image (a hot spot that covers the entire image would have a size of 100%x100%).
- Choose between a square and elliptical shaped hot spot.
- Click the frame icon next to a hot spot to match all of the other hot spot sizes to the one you clicked. This won't change the shapes you assigned.
- If you add an answer without adding a hot spot, nothing appears in the activity.
- Complete the rest of the question cards as you want.