Buzz user manual: Students
This collection includes all articles from the Student section, organized by tool. Because students may be interested in topics that relate to other roles, some of these links point to the the Administrator, Teacher, and Parent or Observer sections.
Open Activities to access the Course Home page for any of your current courses. Course Home pages display course announcements, the To-do List, course activities, course links, your current score, daily agendas, and the Activity Stream.
- How do I review course activities?
- How do I use Course Home pages?
- How do I submit activities?
- How do I submit a dropbox submission?
- How do I submit a self-reported submission?
- How do I post to a discussion?
- How do I submit a blog or journal post?
- How do I enter a wiki submission?
- How do I complete student choice activities?
- How do I access Peer Help?
- Search Agilix Help Center for "Activities"
The Calendar displays due date notifications that are color-coded by course. Select a date or view for a list of activities.
Access course announcements using the Communication tool.
Home is Buzz's landing page and starting point for navigating the app. It displays current announcements for all courses, the To-do List for all courses, your Activity Stream, and Course Cards. This tool gives you a good overview of what's happening in all of your current courses.
The Performance tool enables you track your grades, activities, objective mastery, and the badges you've earned.
- Follow the "Buzz Student" section to be notified when a new article is posted.