Customize your Buzz experience
To access your user settings, click the User Menu and select Settings.
Settings is broken into two tabs.
The Profile tab
The Profile tab includes:
- A Name field.
- An Email Address field where you can verify that Buzz is using the correct email address; if your district or organization allows you to change your email address, you can do so here.
- Profile Picture: You can select a new profile picture here if your district or organization allows it.
The Preferences tab
The Preferences tab includes:
Sidebar Navigation: Choose your prefered Activities tool layout from two options:
- Full View shows the course tree structure in the sidebar when you open folders.
- Simplified shows only the contents of the folder you’re in.
- Privacy: Some course authors use LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability) to integrate external applications, like Turnitin.com, to enhance your experience. You can choose to hide your email and/or name from these external websites by checking the appropriate boxes.
Accessibility: Choose to:
- Turn on additional visual indicators if color indicators are not effective for you.
- Disable application animations if they are not effective indicators for you.
- Hide scores in sidebar navigation and activity stream: When this box is checked, Buzz displays a checkmark next to completed activities instead of the score. Check this box if you want to hide your scores when working in public spaces.
- Hide excused items: Use to control the visibility of excused items.
- Hide text in toolbar buttons: Check this box if you want to save space when using smaller screens.
- Hide navigation icons when menu closed: Checking this box hides your Main Menu icons until you click its icon.