Customize your Buzz experience.
To access your user settings, click the User Menu and select Settings.
From here, you can edit:
- Your Username (if allowed).
- The Email Address you want used (if allowed).
- Your Profile picture (if allowed).
- Your Sidebar navigation preference. Choose your preferred Activities tool layout from two options:
- Full View shows the course tree structure in the sidebar when you open folders.
- Simplified shows only the contents of the folder you’re in.
- LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability) Privacy. Some course authors use LTI to integrate external applications, like Turnitin.com, to enhance your experience. You can choose to hide your email and/or name from these external websites by checking the appropriate boxes.
Other by choosing to:
- Turn on additional visual indicators if color indicators are not effective for you.
- Hide scores in sidebar navigation and activity stream. When this box is checked, Buzz displays a checkmark next to completed activities instead of the score. Check this box if you want to hide your scores when working in public spaces.
- Hide excused items. Use to control the visibility of excused items.
- Notification Preferences. Provide your phone number and Carrier if you want to receive SMS notification on your phone.
Scores and feedback notifications. Indicate what you want to be notified about and how you want to receive notifications:
- By SMS and/or Email
- Daily and/or Weekly