Customize your Buzz experience.
To access your user settings, click the User Menu and select Settings.
From here, you can edit:
- Your Username (if allowed).
- The Email Address you want used (if allowed).
- Your Profile picture (if allowed).
- Your Sidebar navigation preference. Choose your preferred Activities tool layout from two options:
- Full View shows the course tree structure in the sidebar when you open folders.
- Simplified shows only the contents of the folder you’re in.
- LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability) Privacy. Some course authors use LTI to integrate external applications, like Turnitin.com, to enhance your experience. You can choose to hide your email and/or name from these external websites by checking the appropriate boxes.
Other by choosing to:
- Turn on additional visual indicators if color indicators are not effective for you.
- Hide scores in sidebar navigation and activity stream. When this box is checked, Buzz displays a checkmark next to completed activities instead of the score. Check this box if you want to hide your scores when working in public spaces.
- Hide excused activities. Use to control the visibility of excused items.
- Student-name display. This is how you'd like student names to appear throughout Buzz.
- Notification Preferences. Provide your phone number and Carrier if you want to receive SMS notification on your phone.
- For all applicable, indicate what you want to be notified about and how you want to receive notifications:
- By SMS and/or Email
- Daily and/or Weekly