During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The features covered in this article are only included in the new Buzz UI. If you don't know which version you are using, review the differences and/or contact your system admin or Agilix account manager.
If your domain is integrated with G Suite, you can create Google Doc activities in Buzz.
- Open the Editor.
- Click + To button.
- Select Assignment.
- Check the Google document option.
- Click Create Google Document.
- Give the activity a Document title, choose between Docs, Sheets, and Slides, and indicate whether you want the activity to Launch in Google's edit mode.
- Click Create. This will take you to the newly created document in your Google Drive in a new window where you can create the activity.
Once it's created, you can use the activity editor to:
- Access the document's URL.
- Edit, Preview, or Copy the document.
- Indicate how you want the document to appear for students.