During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The features covered in this article are only included in the new Buzz UI. If you don't know which version you are using, review the differences and/or contact your system admin or Agilix account manager.
Buzz allows you to create activity templates that students can copy, complete, and submit as a dropbox activity.
To set this up, you first have to create the activity template as a Google Drive document (you can use any kind, but Docs and Slides are probably most common).
Then open Buzz's Editor:
- Click + To button where you want to add the activity.
- Select Assignment. Add content and configure you activity.
- In the Settings tab > Gradebook and submission card, select Document template from the Submission type dropdown.
- Click Choose template. This opens your Google Drive window and you can select the document you want used as a template.
- Once selected, you can Preview, Copy, or Remove the template.
When students open the activity, they can select View template to preview the activity, or click Create attachment from template to open the activity, edit it, and attach their version to their submission. When submitted, a PDF snapshot is created and saved in the student activity history.