Simply enter your feedback in the field labeled Feedback (Visible to Student) in the right panel. You can:
- Collapse and expand the field by clicking the header.
- Choose font styles.
- Add links.
- Choose font and highlight colors.
- Draw and insert images.
- Insert YouTube videos and create audio or video feedback.
- Insert equations.
- Insert tables.
- Expand the field for fullscreen use.
- Use replacement variables.
- Create and edit templated feedback for reuse with other students/activities.
- Create a Private Note using for yourself that the student won't see.
A Returned Attachments field appears between the Feedback and Private Note fields if the activity allows student dropbox submissions (available for Assignment and Custom activity types). You can download/open the student attachments, provide feedback in the file, and use this field to attach and return that feedback.
Provide visual feedback on image file submissions
If a submissions includes an image file, and you want to provide visual feedback on the image:
- Drag the image to the Feedback box, or download it and add it using the insert images tool.
- Add comments and drawings using the image editor.