Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Buzz Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.379 available on February 2, 2024.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue with printing analytics when using Dark color scheme.
- Fixed an issue in Import Scores where if you attempted to import a score for a previously excused activity, it would not import the score.
- Fixed an issue in Import Scores where navigating from step 1, to step 2, back to step 1, and then forward to step 2 would cause the column mapping select fields to display as empty with no field selected.
- Fixed an issue in Import Scores where an error indicator displayed next to the Map columns step after successfully importing some scores.
- Fixed an issue where users could not log into Buzz if Domain settings contained a School year using only numbers as the title (e.g., 2023).
- Fixed an issue in the Teacher > Activities screen where the Edit activity button would not always display correctly after previewing Choice activities.