Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Buzz Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.377 available on January 25, 2024.
In this release, we added Last login as a new data column in the People tool. This column reports the student's most recent session in Buzz.
In this release, we also:
- Updated course titles in the Calendar screen to display truncated if they display longer than the width of the course list.
- Fixed a style issue in the Clipboard > Messages screen where, when a user would send a message to users enrolled in a course with a very long course title, the course title would extend beyond the recipient field.
- Fixed a style issue where visual components of the Edit groupings screen were being clipped.
- Updated objectives to display truncated for objectives aligned to activities in the Editor > Syllabus screen.
- Updated course and folder titles in the Gradebook > Unit summary to display truncated if they are very long.
- Fixed an issue related to Data Streams where the
SessionIdproperty used in
UserSessionEndedwas being treated as a number rather than a string. All IDs in the APIs should be treated as strings.
Updates in version 2024.1.25.1837.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
Added the following Data Stream new event types:
New and updated articles
- How do I use the Main Menu? (updated)
- How do I use the People tool? (updated)
- How do I manage data in my People tool? (updated)
- How do I use Home? (updated)
TutorKit Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the TutorKit platform available on January 25, 2024.
Enroll in our free Effective online tutoring course!
Dawn Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Dawn platform available on January 25, 2024.