Buzz's rich text editor is similar to text editors you find in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and other word processors. It appears in various places throughout the app, but teachers will use it most when creating activities, and students will use it most when completing certain activities.
Here's a breakdown of what you can do with Buzz's rich text editor:
- Choose a font.
- Choose a font size.
- Choose a font color.
- Choose a font highlight color.
- Bold, italicize, strikethrough, and underline text.
- Create a table.
- Create a bulleted or numbered list.
- Increase and reduce your text's indentation.
- Choose text alignment (e.g., left, center, right, or justified).
- Add and remove URL links, cours links, or linked course resources.
- Insert an image.
- Embed a YouTube video.
- Insert an equation.
- Embed coded content.
- Undo and redo the last step.
- Use full screen mode.