You can create feedback templates with:
- The Needs grading screen. On this screen, you click the Feedback templates icon in the toolbar.
Click an existing template to use it; it appears in the text editor where you can make one-time changes.
Click Edit templates to make changes to an existing template or create new ones.
Create new Feedback templates
- Click Edit templates to create Feedback templates.
- Click Create template. You can Create groups to organize your templates.
Use groups to organize feedback templates
Categorize your Feedback Templates using groups:
- Click Edit templates under Feedback
- Click Create group.
- Give the group a Title.
- Click Done.
- Once a group is created, click Create template.
- Give the template a Title, choose the Group you want, and compose the template.
- Click Done to save.
To put existing templates into groups, open them and select the desired Group.
Replacement variables allow you to easily personalize feedback, even in templates.
To use them, place variable codes (outlined in the table below) between dollar signs ($) in your feedback.
Buzz automatically replaces the variables with dynamic values drawn from user information when the feedback is delivered to the student.
Replacement variables for feedback
Replacement variables are allowed in various places throughout Buzz, but only the variables outlined in this table are available in feedback.
Simply set the variable code between dollar signs ($) to activate the variable, like this: $VARIABLECODE$.