Buzz lets you easily build daily agendas for you students to follow
To enable agendas:
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu and open Settings in the toolbar.
- Check the Use agendas in this course box in the Options section.
You can create agendas using the Calendar tool and the Activities tool. They behave the same no matter where you create them.
Creating agendas with the Calendar tool
- Open your Calendar and select the course you want from the Course Chooser.
- Select the Day or Week view and click the Create agenda button that appears under the date for which you want to create the agenda.
Creating agendas with the Activities tool
- Open Activities from the Main Menu to see the course's Home Page.
- Select the date for which you want to create the agenda and click the pencil (edit) icon next to Agenda.
Duplicating agendas across courses
You can easily duplicate existing agendas across courses in the same Master/Derivative chain using the Activities tool. This is ideal for teachers with multiple sessions of the same course.
To duplicate agendas:
- Open the Activities tool from the Main Menu.
- Select the desired day, and click the copies (duplicate) icon next to the pencil (edit) icon.
- Check the box next to each course in which you'd like to duplicate the agenda and click OK.
- This action overwrites existing agendas in the selected courses.
- If your agenda includes links to activities that aren't found in the selected courses, those links may not work when duplicated.
- Creating agendas is a great way to let students know what's coming up, help them stay on-task during the day, and provide them an additional resource for making up missed days.