Easily browse, preview, and add content from external content providers
Using the Editor
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select and expand the folder you want to add Digital Library content to.
- Click the Add to ... button at the bottom of the folder and select Library.
- From this screen, you can:
- Use the search fields and dropdowns to find the content you're looking for.
- Select the library that you want to browse for content.
- When you find it, check the Select box for the content you want. You can click Preview to look over the content before adding it to your course.
- Click Link to Activity or Copy Activity; linked content receives updates from the content provider and copied content does not.
- Click Close when you've added the content you want.