Sharing approved content between courses and teachers is easy with Buzz.
Enable a course to be shared
If you have permission to borrow content from another course, the owner of that course (teacher, course author, etc.,) may have to enable that access for you. To do so, they would:
Access shared course
Copying content between courses not only saves you from having to recreate identical activities, but it also allows you to easily collaborate with colleagues.
To use content from another course:
- Open the Editor for the course you want to copy content into.
- Select and expand the folder you want to add content to.
- Click the Add to ... button at the bottom of the folder and select Library.
- Select the domain from which you want to copy content; to browse content from your own courses, select your domain.
- Select the desired items and folders.
- Once you’ve selected all of the content, you can select:
- Link to Activity to allow the items to be accessed, but not edited in the new course. Linked content reflects updates made to the content source.
- Copy Activity to create a static copy of the content. Copied content is fully editable, but receives no updates.
- Using the Create Link option can save significant time when revising activities; simply, build the activity once, create links to other courses, and every revision is automatically reflected.
Have a question or feedback? Let us know over in Discussions!
Articles in this section
- Get started with Buzz: Teachers
- Buzz user manual: Teachers
- How do I add User Notes to courses, folders, and activities?
- How do I use the Teacher Dashboard?
- What assessment tools can I enable for my students?
- How do I create a Google Doc activities in Buzz?
- How do I create a Google Document Dropbox Template?
- How do I attach feedback to students' activities?
- How do I view past courses?
- How do I manage Master and Derivative courses?