Sharing approved content between courses and teachers is easy with Buzz.
Enable a course to be shared
If you have permission to borrow content from another course, the owner of that course (teacher, course author, etc.,) may have to enable that access for you. To do so, they would:
Access shared course
Copying content between courses not only saves you from having to recreate identical activities, but it also allows you to easily collaborate with colleagues.
To use content from another course:
- Open the Editor for the course you want to copy content into.
- Click the plus sign [+] icon next to the folder you want to add the content to, or click Add activity at the bottom of the activity list.
- Select Library.
- Select the domain from which you want to copy content; to browse content from your own courses, select your domain.
- When you find the content you want, click Add for the content you want and it is placed in your cart; click Remove to take it out of your cart. You can click Preview to look over the content before adding it to your course.
- Click View cart to review and finalize your selection.
- Click Link or Copy; linked content receives updates from the content provider and copied content does not.
The activities and/or folders you selected now appear in your Syllabus.
- Using the Create Link option can save significant time when revising activities; simply, build the activity once, create links to other courses, and every revision is automatically reflected.
Have a question or feedback? Let us know over in Discussions!
Articles in this section
- Get started with Buzz: Teachers
- Buzz user manual: Teachers
- How do I duplicate assessments and assessment questions?
- How do I set up PowerSchool SIS sync in my Buzz domain?
- How does Buzz handle Due dates, Visibility dates, and Grade release dates for students in different time zones?
- How do I manage Due dates, Visibility dates, and Grade release dates (Scheduling tab)?
- How to enable calculator, protractor, and ruler tools for assessments?
- How do I use the App chooser?
- How do I use the Student Grades screen?
- [Beta] How do I sync grades to my SIS (with OneRoster)?