Use the Clipboard to create impromptu activities for any student at any time.
The Clipboard walks you through the process of assigning supplemental activities to individuals or groups:
- Open the Clipboard tool from the toolbar or Main Menu; the Activities tab is open by default.
- Add the student(s), Quick Lists, and/or Groups to whom you want to assign the activity using the panel on the left (How do I add students to the Clipboard?).
- Add activity content in one of the following ways:
- Choose from the options under Add an Activity; you can upload a file, link a video, add a Google Drive document, link a website, or create an activity with a rich text editor.
- Click Search Library, which allows you to choose content from other Buzz courses or external sources to which you have access.
- Indicate whether you want the activity to be Gradable and click Next.
- If activity metadata is made available by the system admin (using Domain Settings > Course Options), you will be able to use the Edit metadata step.
- Click Next.
- If you clicked the Gradable box, you are able to edit the following settings:
- Weight in category
- The desired Score entry model: Points, Rubric, Percentage, or Letter Grade
- The appropriate Grading category
- The appropriate Period
- Whether This activity counts as extra credit
- Whether you want to Hide returned scores until a certain date and provide the date and time you want the scores to become visible
- The Passing score
- Whether the Score can be dropped from calculated course score
- Whether to Include this activity's score in final-grade calculation
- Whether to Require a passing score for course credit
- Whether to Treat as zero in gradebook until this activity is scored
- Click Next.
- Assign activity.
Creating personalized activities using the Clipboard enables you to give truly individual attention.