Use the Clipboard to create impromptu activities for any student at any time
To assign supplemental activities to individuals or groups:
- Open the Clipboard tool from the toolbar or Main Menu; Activities is open by default.
- Add the student(s), Quick Lists, and/or Groups to whom you want to assign the activity using the panel on the left (How do I add students to the Clipboard?).
- Add activity content by:
- Choosing from the options under Add an Activity; you can upload a file, link a video, add a Google Drive document, link a website, or create an activity with a rich text editor.
- Clicking Search Library, which allows you to choose content from other Buzz courses or external sources to which you have access.
- For each content item you add, indicate:
- Whether it’s Gradable.
- Where it goes in the Syllabus.
- Its due date.
- Assign the activity by:
- Clicking Assign if the item is not gradable.
- Clicking Edit and Assign to define submission and grading criteria for each gradable item and clicking Assign.
Creating personalized activities using the Clipboard enables you to give truly individual attention.