The structure you set up with the Syllabus is visible to your students on the Course Home. You can preview your students' view by opening the Activities tool.
You can build your course using:
- Folders to organize your content into units, chapters, sections, etc.
- The Library to add activities and content from other courses, domains, and open educational resources (OER), like Khan Academy and OpenEd.
- Projects, which allow you to create and manage robust projects that provide authentic experience, enable group learning, empower students, and encourage critique, reflection, and revision. These features are designed to support the critical components of project-based learning (PBL).
- Interactive activities:
- Custom Activities
- Peer Assessments
- Practice Questions (formerly Homework)
- RSS Feeds
- Content-delivery activities:
- Embed Code
- File Attachment
- Google Drive Document
- Rich-Text Activities
- Website Links
- YouTube Videos
Use the following tools to manage these activity types:
- Click the thumbnail to expand and close folders.
- An + Add to... button appears at the bottom of each folder. Click it to add new Folders, Projects, or Activities to that folder.
- Toggle the eye (visibility) icon to control whether the selected folder or activity appears in your students' Activities tool.
- Use the pencil (edit) icon to edit the selected folder or activity.
- Use the side menu to Preview, Move, Delete, or Duplicate the selected folder or activity. You can also move folders and activities by clicking and dragging and dropping them.
- How do I use Buzz's activity types?
- How do I add activities to my course?
- How do I edit an activity?
- How do I use activity editors?
- How do I add content from the Digital Library?