Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Buzz Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.361 available on September 21, 2023.
Coming soon to Buzz: Enhanced answer indicators in assessments!
In the coming weeks, we will release enhancements to the way Buzz shows students which answer options were correct and incorrect after completing an assessment. These enhancements include inline messages indicating what the student selected correctly, what they selected incorrectly, what they should have selected, and even when they receive partial credit.
These updates will improve the experience for learners without impacting their workflow. Review examples below.
Teachers and course authors will still be able control whether or not students see these indicators by configuring the Display correct choices field in the Assessment editor > Settings > Assessment review card.
Multiple choice example
Multiple answer example
Buzz now supports SFTP SIS syncing with PowerSchool!
Buzz now supports SFTP roster syncing with PowerSchool through the 1EdTech (formerly IMS) OneRoster specification. The sync makes rostering easy and secure.
In this release, we also:
- Removed unnecessary extra space at the bottom of the page for custom activities when viewing through Publish Anywhere.
- Fixed an issue with showing ruler and protractor in assessments when viewing through Publish Anywhere.
- Resolved an issue in the Editor > Syllabus where a folder containing more than forty activities would not display all activities.
- Resolved a style issue with enrollment status indicators in the Admin app > Domain details > Teacher summary card.
- Resolved an issue with navigating away from the Admin app > Courses > Restore courses screen after filtering courses.
There was no API update this week.
Updates in version N/A
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles for Buzz
- How do I view my progress (Grades screen)? (updated)
- How do I join a course? (updated)
- How do I submit activities? (updated)
- How do I use the Student Grades screen? (updated)
- How do I use the Performance/Gradebook tool? (updated)
TutorKit Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the TutorKit platform available on September 21, 2023.
Enroll in our free Effective online tutoring course!
Dawn Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Dawn platform available on September 21, 2023.