A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.352 available on July 27, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
In this release, we added dividers between Page types when defining Resource libraries in Domain settings.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue in the Activity editor > History tab where attempting to re-sync an activity’s metadata property that was not defined in the current domain would not re-sync the property.
- Fixed an issue in the Activity player where next and prior activity buttons with long activity names would overflow the button.
- Fixed an issue in Admin > Domain settings > Text editor where the code tabs were being displayed too narrowly.
- Fixed an issue where some Admin > User pages included the user’s name in Google Analytics reporting.
- Fixed an issue where the Discussion activity icon was getting clipped in the Needs grading page.
- Fixed an issue in the Final grades screen where the Filter by group button would get clipped when filtered for a group with a long name.
Updates in version 2023.7.18.1508
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles
Note: The Buzz UI updates from 7/13 impact many of the screenshots in our documentation, and we haven't included all of those updated articles here. If you need a full list of the articles impacted by this change for your own documentation purposes, please contact Ryan at joinus@Agilix.com.