A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.350 available on July 13, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
Updated Buzz UI!
We have released an updated Buzz UI with enhanced styles throughout the app. This refreshed look-and-feel provides a more current experience without disrupting workflows or functionality.
New theme color preview
Try out our new Theme color preview! Now, when you're selecting your Theme, Buzz shows you exactly how the colors you select will appear within the app.
In this release, we:
- Changed the label from Allowed file extensions to Limit file types in Assignment editor > Settings > Submission settings.
- Added a new color picker throughout the app.
- Removed the Universal Analytics Tracking ID field from Domain Settings.
- Buzz no longer sends any data to Google’s deprecated Universal Analytics.
- Buzz continues to send data to Google Analytics 4 (GA4) for domains configured with a GA4 measurement ID.
In this release, we also:
- Resolved some accessibility issues in the activity player.
- Resolved an issue with previewing template assessments from the Digital library when playing the template assessment in an iframe.
- Fixed an issue where the Student > Calendar > Target end date could automatically be set to an erroneous date if a date wasn’t entered. We now require a date be entered
- Fixed an issue where hiding a Buzz tab by clicking on another tab in the same browser would cause activity time spent in the obscured Buzz tab to not be recorded.
- Fixed an issue where time was not being recorded when changing a page’s visibility in Publish Anywhere.
Updates in version 2023.7.11.1503
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
Userschema: Removed reference to the
UserDataschema: Removed references to the
VerifyUserEmail: Removed reference to the
New and updated articles
- How do I change my interface colors? (updated)
- How do I create Assignments that ask for files, images, drawings, audio, video, URLs, and/or annotation? (updated)
Note: The Buzz UI updates impact many of the screenshots in our documentation, and we haven't included all of those updated articles here. If you need a full list of the articles impacted by this change for your own documentation purposes, please contact Ryan at joinus@Agilix.com.