A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.345 available on June 1, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Coming to Buzz: Summer 2023
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
Import Activity themes from Course templates
In this release, we also:
- Resolved an issue in the question editor where toggling on the code view would sometimes overlap the other cards in the question editor.
- Fixed an issue where an empty box appeared in the student-submission card’s Comments field instead of the Plus icon when the field was empty.
- Resolved a style issue with showing resource pages with long titles in the Resource library tabs.
- Fixed a style issue where the Type header in the Editor > Activity list tab wasn’t horizontally aligned.
- Fixed an issue where clearing formatting on paragraph styles wasn't working in the rich text editor.
- Fixed a style issue where the Discussion activity icon was getting cut off in the Student > Grade details screen.
- Resolved an issue where multiple rich text editor toolbars would appear after using the select all keyboard shortcut in the question editor.
Updates in version 2023.5.31.1444
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles
Admin: How do I add course templates to my domain? (updated)