Buzz lets you Bulk Edit certain activity properties with the Editor > Activity List:
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu and select Activity List.
- Check the boxes next to the activities and/or folders you want to make changes to.
- Click the *pencil (Bulk Edit) icon.
*As of the summer of 2017, some users are using the new Buzz UI. In the old Buzz UI, the Bulk Edit icon looks like this:
- If applicable, select a specific group you want to edit in the Apply these changes to dropdown.
- Check the boxes next to the changes you want to make (choices are limited based on the activities you choose), and make the desired changes in the fields that appear. Your options may include:
- Change visibility
- Change location
- Remove due date
- Change late-submission policy
- Change passing score
- Change assessment password
- Change assessment attempt limit
- Change Grading Category
- Change Grading Period
- Click OK.