Only one student in a group is required to make a submissions for a group assignment. You can review the submission and assign a grade that applies to every student that is in the group when you submit the grade.
Create group assignments
- Add an activity using the Editor and select the Assignment activity type.
- Specify the activity details using the Assignment Activity Editor.
- Under Gradebook and submission in the Settings tab, check the This is a group assignment box and select the Student grouping from the dropdown. You can click Manage groupings to:
- Add New grouping.
- Edit an existing student group set by clicking it.
- Copy an existing student group set by clicking the copy icon.
- Delete groupings by clicking the garbage can (delete) icon next to it.
Grade group assignments
- Access them in the same way you would other activities: How do I enter grades?
- When you select a group activity, the groups are listed where you usually see student names. Select the desired group.
- Use the Activity Grader to enter grades and provide feedback for all group members.
- Submit Score.