Only one student in a group is required to make a submissions for a group assignment. You can review the submission and assign a grade that applies to every student that is in the group when you submit the grade.
Create group assignments
- Add an activity using the Editor and select the Assignment activity type.
- Specify the activity details using the Assignment Activity Editor.
- Under Student grouping in the Gradebook tab, indicate which groups you want to use for the group assignment. You can:
- Select an existing student group set to use from the Student grouping dropdown.
- Click Add to create a new student group set.
- Select an existing student group set from the dropdown to Clone.
- Select an existing student group set from the dropdown to Edit.
Grade group assignments
- Access them in the same way you would other activities: How do I enter grades?
- When you select a group activity, the groups are listed where you usually see student names. Select the desired group.
- Use the Activity Grader to enter grades and provide feedback for all group members.
- Submit Score.