Writing blog posts is a great way to explore and share ideas with your teacher and classmates. To encourage discussion and collaboration, you can read and comment on other student's blogs, too.
To read and respond to a blog:
- Open the Course Home page with the Activities tool.
- Select the blog from the activities listed.
- Select a classmate from the Students dropdown.
- You can read the selected student's post(s) and filter by date or Tags.
- Click Show comments to read comments added.
- Click Add comment to respond with your own comments.
- In the text editor that appears below the blog post, enter your comment.
- Click Save.
Your comment appears below the original post; it can be seen and responded to by your teacher and classmates.