Secure your user's information with greater control over password requirements.
To set your password policy:
- Open the More menu in the toolbar of Domain Details.
- Select Domain Settings.
- On the Authentication card, select Buzz in the Type dropdown.
- Indicate if you want to Allow users to create their own accounts.
- Set up your password preferences, including:
- Minimum password length in characters.
- Minimum character classes used, up to four (a-z, A-Z, 0-9, other).
- The Number of unsuccessful login attempts before lockout.
- The Minutes until lockout expires. By default, lockouts don't expire.
- The number of Days until passwords expire. By default, passwords don't expire.
- The number of Days to wait before you can reuse a password. By default, there is no wait.