During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
Until all users have switched to the new UI, our Help Center articles will include information for both.
Click the header below that aligns with the Buzz UI version you are using (Old UI or New UI); if you don't know which version you are using, review the differences and/or contact your system admin or Agilix account manager.
The Calendar displays due date notifications. Select a date or view for a list of activities. Your students' Calendar tool displays due dates for all of their enrollments and color codes them by course.
You can also create daily agendas using the Calendar. Agendas appear on the Course Home page for students.
The Calendar allows you to:
- Filter the activities listed by:
- Day, showing all activities due on the selected day.
- Week, showing all activities due within the selected week.
- Month, showing all activities due within the selected month.
- All, showing all activities due starting on the selected day and after.
- Easily review events across weeks and months using next and back buttons.
- Automatically jump to the current day.
- Create daily agendas that appear on the Course Home page for students.
- Hide (unchecked box) and show (checked box) deadlines from multiple courses at once.