Quick Lists enable you to easily group personalize intervention for a set of students who have similar needs.
Using the Clipboard, you can easily build a Quick list including students from any of your courses. Once created and saved, you can use the Clipboard to send Quick list members messages, award them badges, and assign them activities and tasks.
To create a Quick list with the Clipboard tool:
- Open the Clipboard from the toolbar or Main Menu.
- Type each student name into the Add student, quick list, or group field and select them from the autofill dropdown. When you select them, they appear listed above the field with a checkbox; make sure to leave the checkboxes checked next to users you want in the Quick list
- When you've compiled the list of users you want in the list, click Save in the Quick list field.
- Create a List name.
- Click OK.
The list appears in Quick lists now and you can use it to quickly send messages, award badges, or assign activities and tasks to this group of users.
- To clear your list entirely, check your full Clipboard list and click Remove.
- Quick List members are unable to see other members of the list.
- You can add students to the Clipboard directly from People and Performance tools.