Your teacher may ask you to record your thoughts and insights regarding the subject matter in a blog or journal.
To submit a blog or journal post:
- Open the blog or journal in the Activities tool.
- On this screen, you can see the activity instructions and any past posts you've made. Notice:
- In a blog activity, you can choose to see a classmate's blog posts by selecting them in the Student dropdown.
- In a journal activity, this doesn't appear because journals can be seen only by you and your teacher.
- Click New Post.
- Complete the editable fields.
- Give your post a Title that tells a little about your post.
- Tags are used to group your posts by topic, so they are easily found.
- An Excerpt can provide a litte more information about your post.
- Enter your post in the text editor.
Once you make your post:
- You can sort your posts by date or by the Tags you created.
- Your teacher (and classmates if it's a blog activity) can read it and Add comments.
- You can respond to comments made on the post.