Student Reports to get a high-level perspective on individual student performance
To run Student Reports:
- Open the Reports tool from the Main Menu and select the course for which you want the report.
- Select Student Reports.
- Choose to run reports by:
- Current Course, which returns performance data for all students enrolled in the selected course.
- All Courses, which returns performance data for all students enrolled in all of your courses.
- Student (Current Course), which allows you to search for and return performance data for a student enrolled in the selected course.
- Student (All Courses), which allows you to search for and return performance data for a student enrolled in any of your courses. If the same student is enrolled in more than one of your courses, the report returns their performance data for each course.
- Specify the Dates for the report; the report you run includes all data up to and including the date you choose. You can click Add Date to include data from other dates for comparison.
- Customize your filter settings by:
- Selecting Choose Filters to choose from the most commonly used data.
- Selecting Get All Data to include all data.
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Click Export CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Use this report to identify students who may need additional attention in certain areas.
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.