The project wizard allows you to create the robust project activities necessary for effective project-based learning (PBL).
Well-planned project-based learning (PBL) encourages students to:
- Approach a topic using a variety of modes and mediums
- Tackle real-world issues
- Reflect on their experience
Create a project
To create a project:
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select the folder you want to add the project to and click the plus sign [+] icon.
- Select Project Wizard.
Develop and edit a project
To edit the project, open the Editor > Projects screen and select the project to open its activity editor.
- To promote a more effective experience, align each of the components of a project with course objectives.
- Buzz lets you easily create and manage groups to enhance your students’ experiences completing projects.
- Additional activities can be added to a project folder after creation.
- Each activity in a project folder can be customized (i.e., different due dates).