Dropbox submissions allow you to attach files and enter text into an editor.
To complete a dropbox submission:
- Click Show Dropbox with the activity open.
- You can have up to three choices for selecting a file:
Choose File from your computer.
- This option allows you to browse your computer to select a file.
Create Google Document (if your domain is set up with G Suite)
- This option allows you to create Google Drive document and submit it. Once it's submitted, Buzz also creates a PDF snapshop of the activity for you and your teacher.
Choose Google Document
- This option allows you to browse your Google Drive to select a file. Once it's submitted, Buzz also creates a PDF snapshop of the activity for you and your teacher.
- Choose File from your computer.
- Add comments or an audio/video file using the text editor.
- Save if you want to edit and submit later or click Submit.
Create Google Document (dropbox submission)
During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The features covered in this article are only included in the new Buzz UI. If you don't know which version you are using, review the differences and/or contact your system admin or Agilix account manager.
When you choose Create Google Document as a dropbox submission:
- Give the activity a title.
- Select the kind of document you want to create (Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides).
- Click Create.
- This will take you to the newly created document in your Google Drive in a new window where you can complete the assignment.
- Once you're finished, return to your Buzz window, where you will see your new document attached, and click Submit.
How to use a Google Document template created by your teacher
If your teacher sets up a dropbox template for you to use when submitting an activity, you will see the following options when you click Show Dropbox:
- View template to preview the activity.
- Create attachment from template to open the activity, edit it, and attach your own version as your submission. When submitted, a PDF snapshot is created and saved in the your activity history.