Open the Gradebook tool using the Main Menu and make sure you’re on the Grades screen.
There are multiple ways to enter grades on this page; you can:
- Click an activity column header to open the Activity Grader, which allows you to enter scores and feedback for every student assigned that activity.
- Click an activity cell for a specific student and enter that student’s score and feedback for that activity.
- Click Enable Quick Edit to make the entire table editable, and enter scores directly into the cells; if you choose this approach, use one of the other methods to provide feedback.
By providing multiple ways to enter grades, Buzz accommodates different circumstances and grade-keeping styles all in one place.
- How do I use the Activity Grader?
- How do I use the Grade Editor?
- How do I manage and submit final grades?
- You can also grade submissions by selecting them as they appear in the To-do List on the Home page.
- Use the Final Grades feature to review and submit grades.
- Use the Mastery screen to check student mastery of course objectives.