Note: These tips are to help you get started. Full support can come only from the LMS.
Learn more: Publish Anywhere: How to use deep linking
Publish Anywhere supports deep linking to activities, allowing teachers to browse the content available to them and choose to add only what they want—all from within your chosen LMS.
Previously, teachers and other content authors had to import all activities (via IMSCC package) and delete what they didn't want. Deep linking allows for more flexibility and better supports teachers that want to add additional materials to their existing courses.
Deep links are made possible using an LTI 1.3 extension that allows for an LMS to query a third-party system for available content. You can then select which content you would like to use, and the third-party automatically creates those activities in the LMS.
- Publish Anywhere publisher steps: How to export courses
- Publish Anywhere educator/distributor steps: How to import course content
- Publish Anywhere: How do I set up deep linking for Publish Anywhere?
- Configuring Canvas:
- Publish Anywhere teacher view
- Publish Anywhere student view
- Supported Publish Anywhere activity types