During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The feature(s) covered in this article are only included in the new Buzz UI. If you don't know which version you are using, review the differences and/or contact your course's teacher.
You can set up Buzz to notify you when certain actions and changes occur.
You can choose to receive the following notifications:
- You submit an activity (This is only available as part of a digest that summarizes all of the notifications you've selected.)
- You receive a score or feedback
- You're awarded a badge
- A grade drops below passing
- Your enrollment status changes
To manage notifications:
- Open the User Menu from the top-right corner of the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Under Notifications preferences provide your Email, Mobile number, and Carrier if you want to receive emails and SMS notifications.
- In the Scores and feedback card, indicate which notifications you want to receive and how you want to receive them:
- By SMS and/or Email
- Daily and/or Weekly