In Buzz, Observers (like parents, mentors, tutors, etc) are given read-only access to a observed student's account, including:
- Select the Observed Users tab.
- Click Add in the vertical menu in the toolbar.
- Enter the observed user's name or ID.
- To disable an observed user, check its box and click Remove; check multiple boxes to remove more than one at a time.
- To import observed users using a tab-delimited or comma-separated file, click Import and browse to the file on your computer.
- Where available, you can click the list (browse) icon to search for and select the items available for you.