Subscriptions allow you to borrow and share content with other educators
- Open the Domain tool from the Main Menu.
- Select the Subscriptions screen and click Add.
- Indicate whether you're subscribing to a Course or a Domain by clicking the appropriate radio button:
- If you choose Course, enter the course name or ID in the field to search the current domain; to search all domains and/or browse through the courses you have access to, click the list (browse) icon at the far right of this field.
- If you choose Domain, enter the domain name or ID; to browse through the domains you have access to, click the list (browse) icon at the far right of this field.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want to be able to copy courses from the target course or domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- Check the Give subdomains course access based on this subscription box if you want the subscription access inherited by subdomains.
- Click Save.