Subscriptions allow you to borrow and share content with other educators.
- Open the Domain tool from the Main Menu and select Subscriptions from the tabs bar.
- Open the vertical menu in the toolbar and click Add.
- Indicate whether you're subscribing to a Course or a Domain with the dropdown menu.
- Select the Course or Domain in the Target field.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want to be able to copy courses from the target course or domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- If you want teachers and admins in your subdomains to have access to the subscription, check the Give subdomains course access based on this subscription box.
- Click Save.