Subscriptions allow you to borrow and share content with other educators within your organization.
- Open the Domain tool from the Main Menu and select Subscriptions from the tabs bar.
- Click the Add [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Indicate whether you're subscribing to a Course or a Domain with the Entity type dropdown menu.
- Select the desired Course or Domain in the Entity field.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want to be able to copy courses from the target course or domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- If you want teachers and admins in your subdomains to have access to the subscription, check the Give subdomains course access based on this subscription box.
- Click Create.
- How do I add subscribers to my domain?
- How do I add subscriptions for individual users?
- How do I add subscribers to a course?
- How do I use subscriptions to borrow and share content with users outside of my organization?
- To disable a subscription, check its box and click Remove.
- Click Edit in a subscription's column to make changes.