Easily maintain student information when moving students between courses with a shared Base Course
- Open the Users tool from the Main Menu and select the user's User ID.
- Open the Enrollments screen and select the Enrollment ID that you want to change.
- Open the vertical menu in the toolbar and select Move Enrollment.
- Enter the new course name or ID in the Move this enrollment to course field.
- Click Move.
When moving a student between courses that are copied from the same Base Course (even with a Static Copy), submission and grading information remains intact for all activities with matching activity IDs.
- Blog, Discussion, Journal, and Wiki submission content isn't automatically transferred even with matching activity IDs.
- When moving a student between courses with non-matching activity IDs, the teacher of the original course can export gradebook information for the new course's teacher.