Visiting your Course Home pages often is the easiest way to keep on top of your classes.
Each course has its own Course Home as part of the Activities tool; you can access it in one of the following ways:
- Select the course’s Course Card from the Home page.
- Select the desired course from the Main Menu and click Activities.
Course Home toolbar
The Course Home tool bar lets you:
- Review Course Links to review resources that the teacher has marked as important to the course.
- Filter the displayed content by period.
- Expand the screen width for activities.
- Create self-assigned tasks (if enabled by your teacher).
- Review the student's a Self Assessment for the course.
- Get help using Buzz.
Course Home content
Without choosing a folder or activity from the left panel, the Course Home displays:
- Daily agendas posted by your teacher.
- Your Last Visited activity as well as the activity that is Up Next.
- The course summary or course messages from you teacher.
- Your course actions, starting from the most recent, using the Activity Stream; click the posts to open the activity, badge, or announcement listed. If your teacher has provided feedback, you can open it from here as well.
- Notice that as you open activities from anywhere in a Course Home, the Course Home button remains in the toolbar as an easy way back.
- Once you’ve selected an activity from the Course Home, you can use the forward and back arrows in the toolbar to browse course activities.