Review all activities in a course using the Activities tool.
Access activities with the Activity tool
Open the Activities tool and select the course you want.
- Review the To-do List on the far left; it lists activities that are:
- Past due.
- Due in the next seven days (the number of days can be altered by course admins).
- Below the To-do List is the course sidebar navigation; click the folders to see their landing content and included activities.
- Click an activity to review its details and/or complete it.
Review activity Objectives and use Peer Help
When you select an activity from the Activities tool, the following icons appear in *Buzz's toolbar:
- Peer Help: If enabled, you can click this to see which of your classmates have completed the activity. This lets you know who may be able to provide help if you need it as you complete the activity, yourself.
- Objectives: Click to see which objectives the activity is meant to help you master. No one likes to feel like they're completing busy work. Knowing the targeted objectives can help you better understand the activity's significance; use this knowledge to focus your efforts on completing the activity in a way that meets those objectives and feels worthwhile.
*As of the summer of 2017, some users are using the new Buzz UI in which presents the Peer Help and Objectives icons in the Activities toolbar look like this:
- From the Home page, you can access the Activities tool for a specific course by clicking that Course Card.
- In addition to the course folder structure, the Course Home includes a lot of useful information.