Generate Gradebook Reports to get a high-level perspective on student performance as it relates to activities
Gradebook Reports are organized around individual activities or activity categories and time periods.
To run Gradebook Reports:
- Open Reports from the Main Menu and select Gradebook Reports.
- Enter the Course Name to ensure you run the report for the intended course.
- Select one of the following radio buttons to specify report type:
- Select Activity if you want to see the data broken down at the activity level.
- Select Period and Category to see the data broken down by pre-determined grading periods and categories.
- Customize your filter settings in one of the following ways:
- Select Choose Filters, which allows you to choose from the most commonly used data.
- Select Get All Data, which includes all data.
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Click Export CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Use this report to identify which activities may need to be reevaluated, revised, cut, enhanced, etc., in upcoming classes.
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.
- If a majority of students regularly perform poorly on a specific activity, that activity likely needs to be reviewed.