Customize your Buzz experience.
To access your user settings, click the User menu and select Settings.
From here, you can edit:
- The Email Address you want used (if allowed).
- If you have not verified your email address, you will see a prompt to do so. You must verify your information to get email.
- Your Profile picture (if allowed).
- LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability) Privacy. Some course authors use LTI to integrate external applications, like Turnitin.com, to enhance your experience. You can choose to hide your email and/or name from these external websites by checking the appropriate boxes.
Other by choosing to:
- Turn on additional visual indicators if color indicators are not effective for you.
- Hide scores in activity stream and course home. When this box is checked, Buzz displays a checkmark next to completed activities instead of the score. Check this box if you want to hide your scores when working in public spaces.
- Hide excused items. Use to control the visibility of excused items.
- Notification Preferences and Notifications email.