There’s no page like Home
Signing in lands you on the Home page where all your current courses are listed. From here you can:
- Use the Main Menu to access your Buzz tools: Home, Activities (Course Home pages), Performance, Communication, Calendar, and Help. If configured for it, your Main Menu tool icons remain active on the left side of the screen to facilitate easy navigation; click the menu to expand it.
- Review Announcements for important class information.
- Use the To-do List to see and open upcoming and past-due assignments. By default, the To-do List displays assignments with due dates coming up within seven days.
- Click Course-Card Settings in the toolbar to manage the cards' order on the Home page.
- Quickly check your current course scores and progress on gradable activities displayed on the Course Cards; select a Course Card to access its Course Home. Course Cards will also notify you when a course enrollment has expired.
- Review your recent activity, starting from the most recent, using the Activity Stream; click the posts to open the activity, badge, or announcement listed.
Your Home page gives you immediate access to the tools you need and to task reminders to help you stay on top of everything.
- Use teacher-provided registration codes to easily join courses.
- The Course Chooser remains in the navigation bar so you can jump between courses at any time. Selecting a course from the Course Chooser on the Home page will filter all information to just that course.
- You can search your To-do List to find specific activities.