There’s no page like Home.
Home page screens
The Home page includes three screens:
- To-do List
- Activity Stream
On the Courses screen, you can:
- Manage Course Card placement.
- Access Help.
- Open the User Menu
- Review Announcements.
- Review content from your school/district/organization.
To-do List screen
The To-do List includes upcoming and past-due activities. By default, the To-do List displays activities with due dates coming up within seven days.
Click activities to open them.
Activity Stream screen
Review your recent activity, starting from the most recent, using the Activity Stream; click the posts to open the activity, badge, or announcement listed.
Your Home page gives you immediate access to the tools you need and to task reminders to help you stay on top of everything.
- Use teacher-provided registration codes to easily join courses.
- The Course Chooser remains in the navigation bar so you can jump between courses at any time. Selecting a course from the Course Chooser on the Home page will filter all information to just that course.
- You can search your To-do List to find specific activities.