There’s no page like Home.
Home page screens
The Home page includes three screens:
- To-do List
- Activity Stream
On the Courses screen, you can:
- Order courses.
- Review Announcements.
- Access Help.
- Open the User Menu
- Review content from your school.
To-do List screen
The To-do List includes upcoming and past-due activities. By default, the To-do List displays activities with due dates coming up within seven days.
Click activities to open them.
Activity Stream screen
Review your recent activity, starting from the most recent, using the Activity Stream; click the posts to open the activity, badge, or announcement listed.
Your Home page gives you immediate access to the tools you need and to task reminders to help you stay on top of everything.
- How do I change my profile picture?
- How do I change my interface colors?
- How do I change my user settings? (Student)
- How do I manage notifications? (Student)
- How do I change my Buzz password?
- How do I join a course?
- How do I reorder my Course Cards?
- The Course Chooser remains in the navigation bar so you can jump between courses at any time. Selecting a course from the Course Chooser on the Home page will filter all information to just that course.
- You can search your To-do List to find specific activities.