Note: This option is only available to authorized support contacts. If you do not see this option, please submit your support requests to your LMS provider or administrator.
Submitting support requests in the Help center is simple.
- Click the "Submit a request to Agilix Support" option (a speech bubble with an exclamation point in it).
- Complete the "Submit a request" form.
- Click "Submit."
Use this article for more help with using Agilix's Help center. It covers things like:
- How do I search the Help Center?
- How do I create an account?
- How do I sign in?
- How do I follow a section, topic, post, or user?
- How do I comment and vote on a post?
- How do I create a new post?
- How do I review my activities?
- How do I submit a request to Agilix Support?
- How do I search previously submitted requests to Agilix Support?