To run Test Analytics Reports:
- Open Reports from the Main Menu and select Test Analytics.
- Enter or browse to the desired course in the first field.
- Enter or browse to the desired activity in the second field. If there aren't enough graded activities, you receive the following message instead of analytics: To protect student privacy, statistics are not available until grading has been completed for more students.
Review Test Analytics results
Test Analytics Reports include:
- Frequency of Scores, which illustrates score distribution on a bar graph, providing values for the passing threshold, mean, median, standard deviations, and quartiles.
- Statistics, which lists the significant data.
- Frequency of Grades, which breaks the data down and represents it according to the course's grading scheme.
- Question Item Analysis, which illustrates item difficulty and discrimination performance for each question and allows users to see how the each question answer impacts score.
Master course Test Analytics Reports
If you run the report on a Master course, a Proficiency by Course section replaces the Proficiency by Student section and breaks down objective proficiency by derivative courses. In this case, the Export CSV button downloads the course data.