How do I add observers to an enrollment?
In Buzz, Observers (like parents, mentors, tutors, etc) are given read-only access to a observed student's account, including:
- Courses, course information, Announcements, Calendars, and Agendas
- Student To-do lists and Activity streams
- Activities (excluding Assessments) and due dates
- Student submissions
- Grades, teacher feedback, and other performance indicators
To add an observer to an enrollment:
- Open the Users tool from the Main Menu and select the user's User ID.
- Select Enrollments from the tabs bar and click the desired Enrollment ID.
- Select Observers from the tabs bar and click the Add [plus sign] in the toolbar.
- Enter the observer's user ID or click the list (browse) icon to find it.