Teachers and content authors can use course templates to:
Create the template
To create a template, you create a course as you would any other, and then Add the template to your domain (see section below). Users don't need a subscription to use templates.
Add the template to your domain
- Open the vertical menu in the toolbar of Domain Details.
- Select Domain Settings.
- Click Add on the Course Templates card and provide:
- The Order of appearance if there are multiple templates ("0" = top placement).
- The template Title.
- The name and ID of the course you want to use as a template; click the list (browse) icon to choose from available courses.
On clicking Save, after adding a course for activity templates, the chosen course is set to Public so all course authors can access it. To reverse this:
- Open the Courses tool.
- Select the desired course.
- Uncheck the Public box.