Teachers and content authors can use course templates to:
Create the template
To create a template, you create a course as you would any other, and then Add the template to your domain (see section below). Users don't need a subscription to use templates.
Add the template to your domain
To add course templates to your domain:
- Open the Domain tool and click Settings in the toolbar.
- Select the Course Options tab.
- Click Add under the Template Courses section and provide:
- The Order of appearance if there are multiple templates.
- The template Title.
- The name and ID of the course you want to use as a template; click the list (browse) icon to choose from available courses.