Subscriptions allow you to borrow and share content with other educators within your organization.
- Open the Domain tool from the Main Menu and select Subscribers from the tabs bar.
- Click the Add [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Indicate whether you're adding a User or Domain subscriber with the dropdown menu.
- Choose the User or Domain in the Subscriber field.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want the subscriber to be able to copy courses from the target domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- If you want teachers and admins in your subdomains to have access to the subscription, check the Give subdomains course access based on this subscription box.
- Note: This is only available when you select Domain in step 3.
- Click Create.
- How do I add subscriptions to my domain?
- How do I add subscriptions for individual users?
- How do I add subscribers to a course?
- How do I use subscriptions to borrow and share content with users outside of my organization?
- To disable a subscriber's subscription, check the subscriber's box and click Remove.
- Click Edit in a user's column to make subscriber changes.